Interested in food + events + technology + social media?
Live in New York?
Kitchensurfing is looking for a kickass intern!
Calling all articulate, hard-working food lovers: want access to amazing food and the people who make it? Kitchensurfing is seeking an intern to help with community management and event planning.
What is Kitchensurfing? We’re a new startup that aims to change the way people think about ‘where to eat’ — we don’t think it should just be about restaurants, but also healthy meals custom-prepared in a home, work or event-space. That said, our site is a marketplace for finding kickass chefs and amazing venues for food events.
Hungry for more? Keep reading!
- Prepare and manage social media content
- Help organize special events (e.g. lunch & dinner meetups)
- Work with chefs to improve site profiles; setup events and photoshoots if need be
- Love good food and good ingredients
- Available at least 2 days a week
- Articulate with strong writing skills
- Well organized and energetic
This is a paid internship, and we are currently based in NoHo.